2002/2004 Updated Conversion, MC9. Camping in Tulsa, OK
- 6v92 Turbo
- Allison Automatic Transmission
- 2 Way refrigerator / 2004 Norcold Model
- 3 Rooftop Duo Therm Lo Profile A/Cs
- Kubota 10 KW Remote cooled Diesel generator
- 10 gal. hot water heater
- 54 Gallon black water tank. 39x20x16
- Add more heat flow to downstairs bedroom and bath area from furnace, adding larger blower
- Add two RV style windows. Skin and insulate middle windows.
- Add Trailer hitch.
- Recap, refinish front end.
- Add awnings
- Replace wheels.
- Add two RV style windows.
- Recap, refinish rear end.
- Service rear differential, replace king pin, service air drier – March 2007
- Pull & replace Transmission. Replace hoses / stainless steel, Put in rear air beam. Alignment, Fix 1 water leak (roof)- February 2007
- Added heat flow to bays from furnace. Included sealing off bays, winterizing – Oct 2006. Thanks Ed!
- Finished entertainment system with help of Tony Torres, added remote sensor. – June 2006.
- Added under counter lights constructed by Ed Arnold. Add pine soap and toothbrush holder built by Ed as well.
- New front tires
- Add cooling system for downstairs bedroom – 2005.
- Overhaul front brakes and left front wheel seals – 2006
- Fix multiple air leaks, replace 4 air bags. Bus stays up now several hours!
Friends and family gather in the bus. Mountain Home, Arkansas, Summer 2006.
Jellystone park, Bowling Green Kentucky. Summer 2005.
Spending quality time at Wal Mart.
Yikes! Somehow, it fit in the driveway of my sister-in-law’s house. We are in Arlington, TX.
Couches & dinettes, bedroom downstairs.